Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Missionary!


So, these pictures are from last week before my nephew went into the MTC. We met the family at Magelby's Fresh for breakfast and took pictures before the tears started flowing... I love my sweet nephew and so do my girls. We are going to miss him so much but know he is going to be an amazing missionary! When it was time to say goodbye I couldn't hold the tears back anymore and Allison just sobbed in Spencer's arm. I wasn't quite sure she would get it but she did and was very sad to tell him goodbye. At that moment it made me glad that I don't have any boys that have to do this.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Sorry I am SO SLOW on blogging these days! Congratulations on baby girl #3! I love all of that hair! Wow! Such darling girls! I love that you go to AZ and visit with Tricia so often! I cannot believe Allison is SO OLD! When so much time has passed, you always imagine them as you left them..so young and cute and little! Now she's a little girl! Holy cow! I hope things are going well for you mother of 3! I'm so nervous!

Unknown said...

Hey! I know it's bitter sweet with a missionary. We got to talk to my bro. on Mother's Day and it was so awesome. No I haven't forgotten about your pics, I am just a little slow.

Em said...

That is a GOOD reason to be happy with NO BOYS!