Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day!



March 16 was my sister-in-law Mindy's birthday. So, we had a St. Patrick's Day dinner to help her celebrate! After dinner we all had fun playing on their PS2 some 80's sing along game.



Allison and her cousins on St. Patrick's Day!

Lindsey with Tiffany and Spencer. My oldest niece and nephew are at BYU right now and we have more fun with them all the time. They are the best and always play with Allison and Lindsey and we love it that they are here!

Baby Bump! Only 18 days until due date. I have a Dr. appt today so we will see how things are going. My house is a mess right now as I go through baby stuff and try to organize everything.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Ok, seriously, that is the tiniest baby bump EVER! :) Looks like a fun party! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!!

Cindy said...

Don't be confused by Courtney's comment! We are having baby girl #3. Unless there is really a surprise in the delivery room!

Jamie said...

You look so dang good! I can't believe how tiny you are! You will love having a baby around again. I am so excited and happy for you! Good luck with everything!

Weston & Jennie said...

I think that you look great! I wish that I looked that small with only 18 days to go.

Rachel said...

Oh look at that cute belly, and you really are pretty dang small for baby #3!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see baby #3. Are you going to come to AZ in April? Or was is May? I can't believe you are almost done. Love you

summer c said...

Yea for baby bumps! You are so cute! Glad to see you celebrated St Patty's day. Jon grew up doing it but we haven't done it. Maybe next year;) Miss ya!

Becky Mutter said...

Hi Cindy! You probably don't even remember me - from Fullerton. How cute your tummy is! I look like that with 18 WEEKS to go! Good luck with your new wee one.

Unknown said...

Okay I know you did something for easter if not at least you made cookies. POST! I can't wait for #3!