Thursday, November 1, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

These past few weeks have been crazy for me. On the 19th the girls and I flew to Arizona to my sister's to help her while she was out of town. We were there for 5 days and then flew over to California to spend the weekend at Disneyland. I was a little worried that we were going to have to cancel our trip because of the fires in SoCal, but thankfully they got better and we decided to brave the smoke and go. We spent 3 days at Disneyland and had a blast. Allison's birthday was on the 30th, so this was her birthday present. My sister and her 4 kids from St. George met us there along with my niece and her boyfriend from BYU.. We had so much fun. On Thursday night we went to Mickey's Halloween Trick or Treat at California Adventure, which if you haven't done you should. It was so fun to dress the kids up and go trick or treating at Disneyland. My kids got tons of candy, played with the characters and just had a blast! The rest or the trip at Disneyland was great and once again it was sad leaving where we spent so much time! (Allison practically grew up at Disneyland.)

Now that we are home we had Allison's birthday, preschool, Halloween, and family coming into town this weekend. Sometimes if feel like life never slows down but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. (hopefully I get a few pictures from the trip posted as well.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun!! I still am waiting for those pictures!!! I loved seeing you and hope you come down again soon!!