We are in the process of moving to a new house and doing it before Allison starts school so life has been pretty crazy. I am going to try and actually get this blog going with pictures, etc.. but it may take a week or so for life to calm down.
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you. We can't wait to do it again. Good luck with moving and once you get going on blogging you won't stop!! Happy blogging!
1 week my butt girl! Get on it! I haven't seen your kids in over a year. I want pictures!
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging, Cindy!! I am SO pleased that you have decided to join in on our little addiction :)
Post a Comment